Monday, March 20, 2017

His Love is Deep




Lately I've been really needing to focus on how much God loves us.  A lot has been going on I can't get into right now and like I said in my previous entry, it's really taking a tole on me.  I just don't feel strong enough to handle all this, so I have to depend on Christ to give me the strength to endure it.  The song I've included in this entry is "Furious" by Jeremy Riddle.  We sang it at church yesterday and it's been stuck in my head all day yesterday and today.  I want you to focus on the chorus (the whole song is great though):

His love is deep, his love is wide, and it covers us
His love is fierce, his love is strong, it is furious
His love is sweet, his love is wild, and it's waking hearts to life


His love is deeper than the deepest trenches of the ocean.  His love is wider than space itself.  His love is fiercer than any sword, penetrating the hardest of hearts.  His love is so strong, it's unbreakable.  His love is sweeter than the sweetest aroma.  It's something we cannot wrap our minds around.  His love is constant, nothing can separate us from the love of God.  Nothing can make Him love us less.  Let me repeat that:  Nothing can make Him love us less.

His love for us is so great, that He sacrificed His Son for us.  The punishment we deserve he took for us.  No matter what you, do, say, or think, HE LOVES YOU!

This verse has been really important to me this year:

"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom."

Luke 12:32


I struggle with a lot of anxiety and paranoia.  But this verse tells me, "His love is so strong, that I don't have to be afraid.  He will protect me.  He wants me to be with Him."  It's the same for you.  He wants YOU; He wants to be with YOU!  Just let Him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment