Friday, May 8, 2020

Make it Stop

Everything in me is slowly dying....
My body is shutting down......
My heart pains me with every beat.....
I just want it to stop.....I just want the pain to stop!

I look at my arms and think “one more slice could end all the pain....”
I’m just an empty shell that exists......while my insides are dying......
I just want it to stop......I just want the pain to stop!

Why keep fighting a losing battle?  I have nothing to fight for.....
The universe has been cruel to me all my life.......
Why God.....why must my life be filled with so much suffering since childhood?
I just want it to stop......I just want the pain to stop!

Please make my pain stop God!  I can’t take it anymore!
Everything hurts!  I’m so tired of hurting all the time!
I know I’m not innocent....I’ve screwed up innocent lives......
Have I not suffered enough in my life?  All the blood, sweat, and tears I’ve shed?
I just want it to stop......I just want the pain to stop!

I just want the pain to fucking stop!  Is death the only way it’ll end?
I have no hope for things to get better.....so why do I keep fighting?
Why do I keep fighting when I have nothing to fight for left?
My tears burn like acid.....my chest hurts with every breath......

Every night when I go to bed I hope I don’t wake up......
Every morning I wake up disappointed......
Please God......make the pain stop!


#MentalHealthAwarenessMonth




No comments:

Post a Comment